Android phones come with amazing features, and they have now been our special vaults. Majority of Android users if not all store important files and details on their phones. So to keep these files and information out of the reach of others, we tend to lock the screen by using a pin or password. On the other hand, locked phones might occasionally remain unreachable due to a forgotten password or an issue with the Android operating system. So this article is on how to reset Android phones when locked.
Als o Check How To Unlock Android Phones With A Password
By bypassing the Android lock screen and restoring factory settings, you can access your phone completely once more. Additionally, there are numerous quick ways to do this. If you adhere to the guidelines in this post, you can learn how to reset your locked Android device. Regardless of whether your phone is pin-locked, pattern-locked, etc.
Any Android phone can be reset to factory settings, irrespective of the manufacturer. To make sure that no one’s phone is permanently locked out, this function is crucial. You only use the hard reset in extreme cases because it will also delete all of the phone’s data that wasn’t backed up to the cloud. This means you also lost some of the files you haven’t backed up.
If you feel there isn’t a better solution available, you can easily complete this process on your own without any programming experience. Your phone will return to factory settings once it’s finished, so you’ll need to download all the apps again.
Ways On How To Reset Android Phones When Locked
To get around the screen lock and force your mobile device back to factory settings, there are numerous options. Here is a description of each technique that we found
The best and quickest approach to remove the screen lock and do a factory reset on an Android device without a password is probably to put the device into recovery mode.
- Press and hold the volume up and power buttons on your phone simultaneously to turn it on.
- A menu will eventually emerge; once it does, look for the recovery mode there.
- Locate the option that allows you to erase all data from the phone, choose it, and then confirm your choice.
- While specific actions and menu items may vary between Android phone brands, overall procedures are the same across all Android gadgets.
Reset Using the Android device manager
However, this only functions on devices where you have this service prior to the lock. Another option you can try is to use Android Device Manager to reset the phone.
- You should log into your account, launch ADM from a computer or different phone, and locate the locked device.
- Return to the locked phone, which should now have a password field on the screen, and type in a new temporary password.
- Your phone will return to normal after you reset the password.
Using of 4UKey
Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is one of the best Android phone unlocking programs. And it can help you reset a locked Android phone by erasing the forgotten password from your Android within minutes. If you want to learn how to reset an Android phone when it is locked quickly and easily, you can always rely on it. 4uKey for Android is also your best option if you need to unlock a forgotten pattern lock on an Android device. Here’s how to use 4uKey for Android to unlock and reset a locked Android device.
- Connect your phone to your computer via a USB cable after downloading and installing the app.
- Btn windows download BTN download for mac
- Choose “Remove Screen Lock” mode to remove the forgotten password or lock screen code.
- Choose disable screen lock
- To reset, select “Remove Screen Lock” once more, as is typical for Android devices.
- Select disable screen lock
However, if you’re fortunate enough to own an old Samsung phone, choose a different function. And see if your phone is on the list of devices that can overcome passwords without erasing data. To ensure that “Removing the lock screen password will delete all data on the device,” click “Start” and then click Yes
The application will begin deleting the lock screen password as soon as the screen lock is removed on an Android device. Once that’s done, reset your locked Android phone by following the software wizard. You’ll see that the password or lock screen code has been successfully deleted when the phone restarts.